The two most important factors I believe students should remember when it comes to interviewing: 1) Be yourself and 2) Ask good questions.
Your Dana Hall interview is an opportunity to share who you are, what excites you inside and outside of school, and how you'd like to contribute your unique talents and interests to enrich the Dana Hall community. We can't wait to meet you!
Admission interviews are conversations, not tests!
- Q: Why do you require interviews?
- Q: How should I prepare for the interview?
- Q: What should I wear?
- Q: Do I need to submit any parts of the application before the interview?
- Q: Will I take a tour of campus when I interview?
- Q: Given COVID-19, what is your 2023-24 visitor policy?
- Q: What if I need to modify/cancel my interview?
- Q: What should I expect to take place during my visit?
- Q: What happens after the interview?
- Q: What should I do if I have additional questions?