Girls learning, leading, succeeding

F-1 Student Visa

Applying for an F-1 Student Visa

For students enrolling at Dana Hall who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States, Dana Hall will issue a Form I-20 so that the student can apply for an F-1 Student Visa.
Dana Hall will begin processing Form I-20s in late April upon receiving from an enrolled student’s family:
Please note that Dana Hall will only mail Form I-20s to a student’s family and not to consultants or agents.


Further instructions for Applying for an F-1 Student Visa
U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs: Student Visa


Associate Director of Admission 
International Admission Coordinator 

(781) 489-1334


List of 3 items.

  • Saliba Courtyard

    Favorite Place
  • Senior-Sophomore

    Favorite Tradition
  • South Africa Trip

    Favorite Memory

List of 1 items.

  • Vietta

    "Dana offers many great opportunities including a trip to South Africa every other year. I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d be visiting South Africa, let alone with some of my closest friends. The trip enabled us to interact with real South Africans as they experienced their real lives, an opportunity I could never have had as a tourist."