- BRIDGE - gay/straight/bisexual/transgender alliance
- ISA (International Student Association) - supports international students and educates the Dana Hall community about different cultures.
- Kesher - Jewish cultural educational/alliance club
- Model UN - A team that debates, explores and develops solutions pertaining to contemporary and historic events on a global scale at national competitions
- SHADES (Sisters Honoring All Diasporas Enlightening Society) - multicultural club
- Salaam - Educational Muslim alliance club
Multiculturalism is interwoven into the curriculum in Dana's academic courses, in addition to a specific diversity curriculum in the required Forum classes for 8th, 9th and 10th grade. Academic offerings also include area studies such as African Area Studies, East Asian Area Studies, Latin American Area Studies, Middle Eastern Area Studies, and Russian Area Studies.